During the Covid-19 crisis, traditional models of delivery are being challenged and rapid innovation and transformation is taking place across university accommodation. As you respond to the crisis, access to robust, independent insight into your residents’ experiences, needs and behaviours has never been more important. In uncertain times, solid evidence counts.
Alterline’s Residential Life Pulse provides intelligence and insight for campus and accommodation teams to maximise occupancy, retention and deliver the best possible student experience.
Why join the Residential Life Pulse?
- Act on robust, rapid intelligence during the 20/21 academic year to support retention of residents and deliver positive experiences
- Shape your accommodation, facilities and ‘res life’ strategy to maximise occupancy, retention, commercial income and deliver the best possible experience
- Demonstrate you are listening to student voice and responding to feedback during a time of significant disruption
- Target your marketing, communications and services effectively by knowing which groups of students have different needs
- Benchmark results, share challenges, and learn from other accommodation providers in the community
How does the Pulse work?
At the heart of the Residential Life Pulse is a customisable online survey designed by student experience experts in partnership with accommodation teams
The Pulse questionnaire covers your main customer groups including undergraduate and postgraduate students and you have the option to run the survey annually at a time of your choice to gather feedback on students’ experiences of the changes to accommodation and services as a result of the Covid-19
The modular questionnaire includes core questions which you can benchmark against other Pulse members, and flexible modules enabling you to tailor the survey to your local needs.
Our Enhanced Pulse package also includes additional qualitative insight which will be captured by running an online community with your students. The qualitative research can be used to further explore your survey findings, adding the human, experiential and emotional dimension that can drive real service improvements
Question modules include:
What are the costs involved?
The Pulse is available in two packages: Core £6,500 + VAT and Enhanced £13,500 + VAT to suit different accommodation teams and budget. Please contact us for more detailed information about timings, reporting and pricing using the contact details below.
Find out more or book a demo?