With so many unknowns about marketing and recruitment during the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve continued to work with our university recruitment and insight community to develop complementary services which will deliver rapid intelligence to protect your income for the next, and future, academic years.
This ‘Intelligence to support prospective 2021/22 PGT student recruitment during Covid-19 project’ combines a collaborative element, which enables participating universities to access UK and international prospect insight, with institution-level intelligence which enables you to gather decision-making insight on your own enquirers, applicants and final year undergraduates. Level of participation is flexible and you can join us for both or either element.
Why join this project?
- The Covid-19 pandemic will continue to bring uncertainty for students wishing to undertake Masters’ study in 2021
- Attitudes, decision-making criteria and behaviours have all been, and will continue to be, affected by global events
- Use rapid, independently gathered evidence to inform your PGT recruitment strategy
- Enhance the effectiveness of your marketing, messaging and engagement with intelligence provided quickly and clearly to you when you need it
- Network with other institutions to share ideas and approaches to PGT recruitment and benchmark your own data if participating in local surveying
What will the project explore?
The surveys and online community guides will be tailored to the unique decision-making journeys of postgraduate applicants and we will be seeking to answer the following crucial questions:
How does is work and what are the costs?
The strategic national/international collaborative insight costs £3,570 + VAT and includes:
- A quantitative survey of 2,000 respondents globally in key regions: UK , Europe, North America, Central and South America, West Asia, East Asia, Africa to give robust statistics (we are working in partnership with FindAUniversity to access prospective Masters students)
- Access to an online interactive reporting tool allowing you to drill down to specific countries
- A qualitative online community with 40-50 prospective PGT students which will allow us in-depth access to the emotions, underlying attitudes and intentions of the group
- The fieldwork will take place March to May 2021 and will include topical questions based on latest Covid-19 developments
- A national insight report
- An insight webinar, led by the research team
The institution-level intelligence, which enables you to gather decision-making insight on your own enquirers and applicants, can be purchased alongside or independently to the collaborative element and offers you the following options:
- Run the quantitative survey at a time to suit your requirements – cost, including a report benchmarking your results with other participating institutions, is just £450 + VAT per wave
- To add bespoke questions into your quantitative survey costs an extra £500 + VAT (10 bespoke questions)
- To run a 2 day follow up qualitative online community with up to 30 of your enquirers/applicants costs £1,750 +VAT inc. incentives and a summary report