The Student Life Pulse provides monthly insight into your students’ lives and experiences. The Pulse is designed to help you increase engagement, improve experience, drive change and measure impact:
How will Student Life Pulse work?
- Student experience specialists design your bespoke Student Life Pulse questionnaire
- It will include core questions for comparison with other unions, and bespoke questions designed to reflect your strategy, students and union
- Each month, a sample of students are invited to take part by email
- Either you can promote the survey using our comms pack, or you can share student data with us and we’ll handle everything
- Each quarter, you’ll receive a report building up a monthly picture of students’ lives and experiences of your union
- Different packages offer increasing levels of data analysis and interpretation of results to suit your needs
Key Research Benefits:
- Month-on-month insight into students’ lives and regular data on student experience
- A home for all your survey research
Reduce survey fatigue
- Each student is only asked to complete a survey once per year, reducing oversurveying and survey fatigue
- New sector benchmarks to enable collaboration and shared learning amongst Pulse partners
- Benefit from the expertise, credibility and additional resource an external agency can bring
- Includes everything you need to get started: the design, promotion and management of your survey, and quarterly reports.
- Builds in advanced analytics including demographics, segment analysis of pre-existing segments, Key Driver Analysis and wordclouds of open-ends.
- Includes everything from the core package plus our full, expert interpretation of your results alongside strategic recommendations.
Interested in joining wave 2?
Applicants must join at the end of each quarter to allow for benchmarking.
Applications open: 26th March 2018
Applications close: 27th April 2018.