The Student Life Pulse provides monthly insight into your students’ lives and experiences. The Pulse is designed to help you increase engagement, improve experience, drive change and measure impact:
How will the Pulse work?
- Student experience specialists design your bespoke Student Life Pulse questionnaire
- It will include core questions for comparison with other unions, and bespoke questions designed to reflect your strategy, students and union
- Each month, a sample of students are invited to take part by email
- Either you can promote the survey using our comms pack, or you can share student data with us and we’ll handle everything
- Each quarter, you’ll receive a report building up a monthly picture of students’ lives and experiences of your union
- Different packages offer increasing levels of data analysis and interpretation of results to suit your needs
Current Student Life Pulse partners:
Key Research Benefits:
- Month-on-month insight into students’ lives and regular data on student experience
- A home for all your survey research. Combine all your ad-hoc surveys in one place
Reduce survey fatigue
- Each student is only asked to complete a survey once per year, reducing oversurveying and survey fatigue
- New sector benchmarks to enable collaboration and shared learning amongst Pulse partners
- Benefit from the expertise, credibility and additional resource an external agency can bring
There are different three-year packages available to suit your budget and needs:
- Includes everything you need to get started: the design, promotion and management of your survey, and quarterly reports.
- Builds in advanced analytics including demographics, segment analysis of pre-existing segments, Key Driver Analysis and wordclouds of open-ends.
- Includes everything from the core package plus our full, expert interpretation of your results alongside strategic recommendations.