With students having taken up their places at university for 2020, the first term has already seen many new challenges for students and accommodation providers alike.
Whilst the media has been dominated by a small number of high profile stories of students’ experiences of accommodation, our independent ‘settling in’ survey will provide accommodation teams with robust, balanced evidence to support your continued planning and provision.
This rapid insight service for Autumn 2020 will both demonstrate you are listening to student voice and support your planning and communications over the months ahead.
What will you find out?
How does the project work?
Rapid quantitative survey
- At the core of the service is an intelligence survey developed by student experience specialists
- You can choose to send the survey out to your students, or we can handle the email campaign on your behalf
- Timing of sending out the survey can be any time in November or December 2020 to suit you
- We have developed a fixed core question set and you can add your own questions for an additional fee as shown below
Briefing and benchmarking reports
- You’ll receive a quantitative briefing report giving you an up-to-date picture of your own students’ experiences to date and needs going forward
- A report comparing your core question results to the aggregate results from other participating accommodation teams will be produced if we have more than four participating accommodation teams.
How much does it cost?
Joining this project means you will have access to the valuable insights for just £1,350 (excl. VAT) to University providers and £1,550 (excl. VAT) to PBSAs . This is a fraction of the cost of commissioning individual research, giving you superb value for money.